This is a dish I prepare for my family very often. It is easy to make and good nutrition. I like to buy already frozen fillets (professional quick-frozen) keep in freezer all the time. It is better than already thawed fish fillets. Buy the frozen fish and thawed it yourself can ensure freshness and no fishy flavor. Fish on display at the fish market has been through thawing, by the time you transported home, if not immediately cook them, often not fresh, so will likely have smell.
- Fish Fillet (any kind you like, prefer white with light flavor type)
- Cornstarch or sweet potato starch
- Salt and fresh ground white pepper
- 松子先用烤土司的模式,或350℉(170℃) 烤6分鐘。用炒鍋加油炒也可以。
- Prepare your parsley before your fish.
- Toast pine nuts at 350 ℉ (170 ℃) for 6 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add some salt.
- Dry your fillets with a kitchen paper towel, sliced, evenly sprinkle with salt and white pepper, even and lightly wrapped in starch.
- Cook the fish in boiling salty water until it is done.
- Combine the cooked fish, pine nuts, sesame oil and parsley and mix well, try the taste, maybe you need to add salt and pepper before serve.